1. @CAREEREALISM – J.T. O’ Donnell is the founder of CAREEREALISM, and provides advice for all job seekers and professionals. The site has a number career experts who have the experience and ability to share their expertise.
2. @BrazenCareerist – This is a larger career community providing visitors with updated career advice.
3. @JobHuntOrg – This is one is the best free career guides available on Twitter helping users worldwide to find work. Job-Hunt.Org has links to over 18,375 employers and job search resources.
4. @AskAManager – Alison Green who is a U.S. News writer answers job seeker and employee questions.
5. @ToryJohnson – Tory Johnson is the workplace segments contributor on Good Morning America for six years. She has written five bestselling books such as,“Will Work from Home: Earn the Cash Without the Commute,” “Fired to Hired: Bouncing Back from Los Loss to Get to Work Right Now,” “Take This Book to Work: How to Ask For (And Get) Money Fulfillment and Advancement”, “Work for Hire: The Ultimate Guide to Getting a Job”, and “Women for Hire ‘s Get-Ahead Guide to Career Success.”